Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Ogama Island (10)

 Holy America! O_O;
 Bokeh Running! :D
 Love Road. ^^
 Circus Fun. :3
 Blue Screen. :3

For Some Reason, I got the Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA) Character Select Theme Playing in my head...
 Holy Gravy! What's going on in the News?! XD
 Ahhh, A Relaxing Night in the Park... ^^
 Lucky Day for Papyrus and Paprika. ^^
 Sora Got A Melia Phone? WHAT? XD
 Bum Love, With Mizuki Dolls! :3
 Karin Doing Tricks! >w<

Sarah Watches. :)
 GIANT FUZZY THING! I Wub It! >w<
 Huh, Impact and Aluma got a Daughter... ^^

Her Name is Hibica. :)
 Oh My... Um, This is awkward. ^^;
 Wheeeee!! ^^
 Hibica's Ready For The World! :3

....in my island. >w>
 ....Um Frisk?
 Dunkle Sans... XD This made my day. XD
 Oh No, Goemon and Kara had a divorce. D:

...Poor Gobei, I could imagine how he'll feel about this. :(
 Poor Them. :(
 Awww... Isabelle's Crying. :(

(She broke up with The Penguin.)
 But, Penguin is looking for more lovely ladies on the island, and he has a thing with the Ice Queen, 'Lo Lani. :)

She said Yes. ^^
 Not Many People knows. owo;
 Dragon Blood... ;)

 Vikki Being friends with her student, Elska. ^^
 The Stay Puft Opera! :3
 Fire Vs Water Vs Electricity Vs Storm
Powers!

....Water Powers win. ^^
 Naruto is off to see that world..!

;w; I'm gonna miss him...
 Aww... Sans. ^^
 Kayako just put on Make Up, and just Rest there. >w>
 BOO-Chan and her Dream of Falling Cheeseburgers! 
w00t!
 Bonnie Ranger! HENSHIN!
 Knowing her Fairy is Stay Puft... XD
 ...Taste like Chocolate... *brick'd*
 Hm, Interesting... Annaliese views a Gray Area. o3o
 Annaliese must be reading a sad book... 

Don't make a scene in the Cafe, Anna. ^^;
 All Hail The Fried Rice! XD
 I Gave Adeleine A Corndog... and This Happened. XD
 After That, I gave her Mashed Potatoes, and Luckly... Its her Favorite! XD

Potato Boogie! >w<
Bonnie's Dancing To! >w<

(Aw, Crap. I forgot what I fed her. ^^;)

No comments:

Post a Comment