Search This Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Ogama Island (08)

 NOPE.


 Kyuu has a Bakery?! O_O;
 Shaasha watches for Jaabili, even in the skies..... Wait, What?! ._.;
 Alexa, You should know better not to spy on Vikki! >w<;
 She's Right, Ya know. :)
 Annaliese and Gobei playing Ball. Aww. ^//^
 >//w//<; Annaliese, You ARE The living embodiment of Sweetness!
 Super Mario 3D World, Anyone?
 Happy Birthday, Mizuki! ^^
 How Nice, Mizuki made BBQ for everyone on her B-Day. :D
 He loves Two Alexas? Oh my. o3o
 "pfft" Oh Robby. XD
 Don't look at me, Anna-Chan... I don't know either... ^^;
 GAH! How the fuck are you doing that, Menis?! O_O;
 Kumatora Dolls. Only $10
 "Laaaaaa~"
 FREE GLOMPS! Yaaaay!!
 Kumatora, You go Gurl! :D
 Ahh, I remember back in the day, when these two were a duo. :)
 I Remember THIS back in the day, when I pair Aluma with Sasuke.... ^^
 Annaliese: .//^//.; Don't be mad. Sorry...!
 Karin Started A Band Group. XD
Called: The Glutes Masters. XD

Booty Time! XD


...I Gotta Stop. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment