Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Ogama Island (04)

 The Yakaru Musical. :D
 Hazel's Rose Force! ;3
 Hang Out with, Popo, Goemon, Robin, and Minnie. :3
 Do The Frisk. -w-
 Aw Yeah! Bokeh! :3

Yes, That's Spider-Man wearing a Fez. XD
 MTT Brand Movie is out, Darling. ;D
 Who's Our Cute little news anchor? You Are, Frisk! You Are! ^//w//^
 Annaliese Ate another Strawberry! ^^
 Her Smile makes me Smile. >w<
 Annaliese: HI! ^//^

Me: ...Hi. owo;
 I was spinning Annaliese.... Sorry, Baby! ;//w//;
 Frisk chilling with Sans. ^^
 Who knew Kara is rough when it comes to Pillow Fights? XD
 Lalao: How you like your eggs, Mario? ^^

Mario: Scrambled. :)
 Uh-oh... Roll's Jealous. :(
 Oh Minta... XD
 Marx: ....Um.... Thanks....?
Yuki: OOOH, SHINY!! OwO ....but....

Marx: .....?

Yuki: Yuki's heart goes to another! Yuki Sorry!! Yuki loves Cute Buddy, and Adelgirl!  But thanks for the Shiny, Marxkins! ^//^

Marx: That's..... depressing...

Oh Boy... Minnie's Pissed. D:
 Yae wants to help those two!

Mario must've made a critique about her favorite cereal, Pops. XD

Minnie: Nobody insults Corn Pops! I don't care how many of my friends love your games! DX

 Mario: I don't think so, you rotten little runt! DX
 Minnie: You're going down you, pepperoni plumber! DX
Mario: I'm sorry, kiddo. Corn Pops are pretty good, especially with a side of pasta. :D

Minnie: I'm sorry, Mr. Mario. I know Corn Pops aren't for everyone. Variety really is the spice of life. ^w^

Yae: That's The Spirit. ^^
 Soar Frisk, Soar! ^^
 Oh Grow Up, Its Clothespin! XD
 Yuki's Everywhere.... O_O;

Especially when Adeleine is there. X3

 Mizuki: I've Been in Business for 20 Years!

Hiri: .....No you're Not.

Mizuki: ... Okay, 20 Minutes. ;^;

Mizuki's A Tad Pushy. XD

 Minnie tries to wake up! ^^;

Minnie: Zzz Corn pops...Zzz Sombrero Mizuki...Zzz Robo-muffins...

Annaliese: Zzzz... Oh n-noo... its okay... I don't want butter on my toast... Zzzzzz... thanks, Paprika.... <3 Zzzzzz....
 Sasuke is sick of your shit, Karin. XD
 Sans is Sun Tanning...? In A Hoodie? 

Alrighty Then. XD
 Sasuke and Alice playing in Bed. How Cute. :)
 Nicky is still trying to win Mega Man's Heart! ....but he's still not interested. ^^;
 Sarna Vs Hazel. ^^;
 I Know Your A Big Fan of him, but, 

I'm pretty sure Impact's a busy Robot, Nicky. ^^;
 Marius is Enraged. ._.;
 Poor Eho. :(
 You Mean..... You do that all of the time? ._.
Best Mistake Ever!

.....wait, that sounded so wrong. ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment